We’re currently compiling our 2016 Welcome Aboard guide, a handy guide to the Norfolk Broads for first time shipmates and veteran captain’s alike. However, we need your help! That’s why we’ve organised our Welcome Aboard Competition 2015!
As experienced Norfolk Broads captains we’d like you to send us your best Norfolk Broads route idea with your top ten places of interest to visit.
Send your entry as an email to email@example.com. Remember to include your name and address in the email!
The winning routes will appear in our 2016 Welcome Aboard guide and the winners will be sent out £100 of Richardson’s Holiday Vouchers.
The picture below shows an example route guide from our 2015 Welcome Aboard publication to give some inspiration!
- Closing date 10th January 2016.
- One entry per UK household.
- Competition only open to UK residents.
- Prizes given as Richardson’s holiday vouchers. No cash alternative available.
- Winners will be announced via Facebook, Email and on the Richardson’s Boating Holidays website.
- Winners will be contacted directly via the email address used to send in the entry.
- You certify that by sending any written copy, images, multimedia or miscellaneous ‘content’ you are the creator and copyright holder and permitting Richardsons Leisure Ltd to use content provided in the Welcome Aboard guide and other marketing materials.
- Richardsons Leisure Ltd reserve the right to change competition rules at any time.
- All bookings made with payment or part payment Richardsons holiday vouchers are subject to our usual terms and conditions and conditions of hire.