Eating Out in Somerleyton
Richardson’s top tips for eating out in Somerleyton.
The Duke’s Head
Slugs Lane, Somerleyton, Lowestoft, NR32 5QR
“Came with my parter a week ago for dinner. Risotto to start followed by the hake dish was perfection. Service was excellent as always, lovely friendly staff.” Traveller, TripAdvisor
A gastro-pub in Somerleyton, the Duke’s Head is a part of the Somerleyton estate. Renowned for its flavoursome, fresh and seasonal menu created by an experienced and creative kitchen team, the Duke sources its ingredients locally where possible, with some coming from the Estate’s own farms!
- Monday – Saturday, 11:30 – 23:00
- Sunday, 12:00 – 22:30
- Monday – Saturday, 12:00 – 14:30, 18:30 – 21:00
- Sunday, 12:00 – 17:00
On the menu:
- Pan fried chorizo with olives, red onion & crusty bread
- Sirloin steak, mushrooms, tomatoes, onion rings & handcut chips
- Braised black beef in caramelised onion & red wine gravy, fresh winter vegetables
- Wheelchair access
- Children’s menu