Eating Out in Reedham
Richardson’s top tips for eating out in Reedham.
Reedham Ferry Complex
Ferry Inn, Ferry Road, Reedham, Norwich, NR13 3HA | www.wayfordbridge.co.uk | 01493 700 429
“Fantastic food, fabulous staff…” Traveller, Tripadvisor.
Priding themselves on cooking the best food from local suppliers, the Ferry Inn prepare from fresh so you are aware straight away that quality shines through. There are three areas where you can share a unique dining experience, whether viewing their fantastic riverside, the ferry in operation or just looking at their walls and ceiling (which always tell a story).
Offering a fantastic Sunday Roast, with a selection of fresh meats from Swannington Farm to Fork. Sitting by their log burner enjoying the ambience is the perfect way to end the weekend!
- See their website for seasonal opening times.
On the menu:
- Short-crust rabbit, pork & girolles pie, with wholegrain mustard creamed potato
- Stuffed squash with fennel, pearl barley
- Norfolk dapple, roasted pepper & baby spinach filo tart
- Fishermans pie, topped with saffron mash & Norfolk dapple
- Wheelchair access
- Children’s menu
- Dogs welcome