Richardson’s top tips for eating out in Somerleyton.
Eating Out in Somerleyton
The Duke’s Head
A gastro-pub in Somerleyton, the Duke’s Head is a part of the Somerleyton estate. Renowned for its flavoursome, fresh and seasonal menu created by an experienced and creative kitchen team, the Duke sources its ingredients locally where possible, with some coming from the Estate’s own farms!
“Came with my parter a week ago for dinner. Risotto to start followed by the hake dish was perfection. Service was excellent as always, lovely friendly staff.” Traveller, TripAdvisor
- Monday – Saturday, 11:30 – 23:00
- Sunday, 12:00 – 22:30
- Monday – Saturday, 12:00 – 14:30, 18:30 – 21:00
- Sunday, 12:00 – 17:00
- Home-cured & glazed Berkshire ham, bubble & squeak, fried pullet eggs (GF available)
- Roast cauliflower, cauliflower cheese ravioli, sunflower seeds, sage (V)
- Berkshire pork shoulder croquette, apple mustard, cornichons
- Wheelchair access
- Children’s menu
Slugs Lane, Somerleyton, Lowestoft, NR32 5QR | www.dukes-head.co.uk | 01502 730281
Richardsons Leisure Limited are not responsible for the accuracy of the information or content of the business/es, product/s or service/s listed and advise to check with the provider before booking.