Richardson’s top tips for eating out in Reedham.
Eating Out in Reedham
Reedham Ferry Complex
Priding themselves on cooking the best food from local suppliers, the Ferry Inn prepare from fresh so you are aware straight away that quality shines through. There are three areas where you can share a unique dining experience, whether viewing their fantastic riverside, the ferry in operation or just looking at their walls and ceiling (which always tell a story).
Offering a fantastic Sunday Roast, with a selection of fresh meats from Swannington Farm to Fork. Sitting by their log burner enjoying the ambience is the perfect way to end the weekend!
“Fantastic food, fabulous staff…” Traveller, Tripadvisor.
- See their website for seasonal opening times.
- Short-crust rabbit, pork & girolles pie, with wholegrain mustard creamed potato
- Stuffed squash with fennel, pearl barley
- Norfolk dapple, roasted pepper & baby spinach filo tart
- Fishermans pie, topped with saffron mash & Norfolk dapple
- Wheelchair access
- Children’s menu
- Dogs welcome
Ferry Inn, Ferry Road, Reedham, Norwich, NR13 3HA | www.wayfordbridge.co.uk | 01493 700 429
Richardsons Leisure Limited are not responsible for the accuracy of the information or content of the business/es, product/s or service/s listed and advise to check with the provider before booking.