Richardson’s guide to eating out in Rackheath
Eating Out in Rackheath
The Green Man Pub & Restaurant
Family owned, the Green Man Pub & Restaurant is located on the Wroxham Road within the Broads National Park and a short taxi journey from the cultural city of Norwich. The Green Man Pub & Restaurants is based inside a refurbished 17th Century Coaching Inn, providing a tasteful and comfortable place to relax and enjoy some delicious food with family and friends. Children are also welcome!
“What a little gem… the service was brilliant and the food was delicious.” Traveller, Tripadvisor
- Monday – Saturday, 10:00 – 23:00
- Sunday, 11:00 – 22:30
- Monday – Friday, 12:00 – 14:30, 18:00 – 21:00
- Saturday – Sunday, 12:00 – 21:00
- Deep Fried Brie Beignet with aubergine caviar, beetroot salsa and pine nuts (v)
- Woodforde’s Beer Batter Cod Fillet with chunky chips, mushy peas and tartare sauce
- Griddled Sirloin Steak with hand cut chips, roasted beef tomato, flat mushroom, onion rings and peppercorn sauce
- Children’s menu
Wroxham Road, Rackheath, NR13 6NQ | Website: thegreenmannorwich.com | Tel.: 01603 920990
Richardsons Leisure Limited are not responsible for the accuracy of the information or content of the business/es, product/s or service/s listed and advise to check with the provider before booking.