Richardson’s guide to eating out in Ormesby St Michael
Eating Out in Ormesby St Michael
Set on the waterfront of the enchanting Ormesby Broad, the Boathouse is Norfolk’s new country pub and gastro dining experience. The Boathouse incorporates a magnificently refurbished pub and restaurant with intimate dining areas. The interior is finished to the highest standard for a warm ambience. There is a long bar with several large bay windows offering lovely views of the water. Serving traditional country fare (with an occasional Boathouse twist!) and evening gastro specials all tastes and pallets are catered for. Meals are freshly prepared to order using seasonal produce. Waited service is available in the restaurant.
“An impressive, newly renovated property with excellent views over Ormesby Broad” Ruth Bolton, Independent Quality Assessor
- Monday – Sunday, 11:00 – 23:00
- Food served: Tuesday – Saturday, 12:00 – 15:00, 18:00 – 21;00
- Sunday, 12:00 – 18:00 Carvery
- The Boathouse burger brioche bun with chef’s relish, homemade coleslaw, onion rings and chips
- The Boathouse Caesar salad
- Pan-fried sea bass, lemon and dill crushed potato cake, tomato and brown shrimp fricassee
- Wheelchair access
- Parking available
- Children’s menu available
- Dogs welcome
Eels Foot Road, Ormesby St Michael, NR29 3LP | www.theboathouseormesbybroad.co.uk | Tel.: 01493 730 342
Richardsons Leisure Limited are not responsible for the accuracy of the information or content of the business/es, product/s or service/s listed and advise to check with the provider before booking.