Richardson’s guide to eating out in Neatishead.
Eating Out in Neatishead
The White Horse Inn
The White Horse Inn reopened in May 2014 after extensive work to restore the interior and reinvigorate unused spaces. With a restaurant that caters for up to 60 diners on top of seating in the bars, the White Horse Inn is the winner of ‘Best Broadland Pint’ 2014 having had their own larger brewed for them. With attention to detail and refusal to skimp on quality, this inn has great reviews and is praised by both food and drink lovers – try it when eating out in Neatishead!
“This recently refurbished inn specialises in pub grub and real ale. Winner of Best Broadland Pint 2014” Ruth Bolton, Independent Quality Assessor
- Monday – Saturday, 11:00 – 23:00
- Sunday, 11:00 – 22:30
- Steak ciabatta with smoked Norfolk cheddar and local red onion chutney
- Award winning burgers served with hand cut chips and homemade coleslaw
- Seasonal ale-battered code served with homemade pea puree and hand cut chips
- Smoked honey ham served with local free range eggs
- Wheelchair access
- Parking available
- Waterside/moorings available
- Children’s menu
- Dogs welcome
The Street, Neatishead, NR12 8AD | www.thewhitehorseinnneatishead.com | Tel.: 01692 630 828
Richardsons Leisure Limited are not responsible for the accuracy of the information or content of the business/es, product/s or service/s listed and advise to check with the provider before booking.