Richardson’s top tips for eating out in Loddon.
Eating Out in Loddon
Rosy Lee’s Tearoom
If you want to experience cafes how they used to be, run by the owner making their own delicious cakes, breakfasts, speciality dishes and traditional teas/coffees, then this is the place for you. Rosy Lee’s café is small and intimate. Chats between the locals and visitors are actively encouraged in convivial, fun atmosphere, and no-one leaves without a smile on their face. EDP Visit Norfolk tourism awards – finalist in best food and drink tourism attraction – 2012 and 2013. Broads award best café won three times.
“Rosy Lee’s is a popular local institution, serving sandwiches and cakes, home-made soup and light lunches…” Ruth Bolton, Independent Quality Assessor
- Monday – Saturday, 08:00 – 17:00 (closed Tuesdays)
- Sunday, 09:00 – 17:00
- All day English breakfast
- Undyed smoked kipper, served with poached egg and toast
- Grilled plaice with chips, peas or salad, served with Tarte sauce & vinegarette
- Wheelchair access
- Children’s menu
37 Bridge Stret, Loddon, NR14 6NA | 01508 520 204
The Loddon Swan
Our menus are created by head chef Jason Wright, who sources ingredients from local farmers, fishermen and producers to ensure only the very best out region has to offer, helping us to change out menu seasonally. Eat and drink at the bar, dine in the restaurant or eat al fresco in the chic courtyard garden. The Swan is unique and a must-try if you’re into decent beer, good food and fine wine – which all come with a warm welcome from the friendly front-of-house team.
“Imaginative menu, excellent flavours, nicely appointed restaurant. An old pub in the centre of an attractive village…” Traveller, Tripadvisor
- Monday – Saturday, 11.00 – 23.00
- Sunday, 12:00 – 23:00
- Sautéed chicken livers, curry mayonnaise, focaccia
- Duck breast, charred onions, mousseline potato, wild mushroom, pickled blackberry
- Thyme gnocchi, beetroot, goats cheese, fennel, vierge (V),
- Milk chocolate ganache, hazelnut & coffee ice cream
- Wheelchair access
Church Plain, Loddon, Norwich, NR14 6LX
Richardsons Leisure Limited are not responsible for the accuracy of the information or content of the business/es, product/s or service/s listed and advise to check with the provider before booking.