Richardson’s guide to some of the best places when eating out in Bramerton.
Eating Out in Bramerton
The Water’s Edge is unique, with freshly made British gastro-pub cuisine, hand-picked international wine list and exclusive young person’s menu. The friendly restaurant and bar features lovely views of the Norfolk Broads and daily specials are offered to make full use of local seasonal ingredients.
“A very well presented property with a great a position next to the river” Ruth Bolton, independent quality assessor.
- Monday – Friday 12pm-3pm and 6pm-9pm (with extended hours in summer).
- Saturday 12pm-3pm and 6pm-9pm (reservation recommended).
- Sunday 12pm-7pm.
- Bar from 11am ’til close (times may vary).
- Crispy pork belly. Slow-roasted Norfolk pork belly served on a bed of Kim-Chi salad with “dirty mash”, drizzled with honey and topped with pea shoots.
- Gressingham duck breast. Fresh peppered duck breast with potato aligot, salsify, puree of squash and madeira sauce.
- Chargrilled butler’s steak. Delicious cut of beef served medium rare with a blue cheese reduction, herb-roasted potatoes and a parmesan rocket salad.
- Shin of beef. Slow braised beef shin in Guiness served with colcannon mash, baby carrots and a rich stout gravy.
- Moorings/next to the water.
- Wheelchair access.
- Children’s menu.
Woods End, Bramerton, Norwich, Norfolk, NR14 7ED | Website: www.watersedgewoodsend.co.uk | Tel: 01508 538 005
Richardsons Leisure Limited are not responsible for the accuracy of the information or content of the business/es, product/s or service/s listed and advise to check with the provider before booking.