Eating Out in Brundall
Richardson’s guide to eating out in Brundall.
East Hills Café Bistro
Brundall Bay Marina, Riverside Estate, Brundall, NR13 5PN | Website: www.east-hills.co.uk | Tel.: 01603 951 850
“The food was lovely. Two of us had the burgers , one had the sausage and mash and one had the pasta. All excellent. The staff were very helpful and courteous and we would recommend a visit soon.” Traveller, TripAdvisor
Using only local suppliers for their meat, fish and vegetables means that East Hills Cafe Bistro is able to focus on providing a seasonal menu. Alongside this, their offerings of hot and tasty food are fresh, using high-quality ingredients. The bistro sites in the heart of Brundall riverside, a picturesque location and perfect for boating holidaymakers.
- Monday – Wednesday, 09:30 – 16:00
- Thursday – Saturday, 09:30 – 23:00
- Sunday, 09:30 – 18:00
On the Menu:
- Fish & Chips: beer battered fresh catch of the day with chips, peas and tartare sauce
- East Hills Beef Burger: bacon and cheese burger served with thick cut chips
- Honest Roast Ham, Egg & Chips: served with peas
- Next to the water
- Dogs welcome
- Children’s menu